Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Office Supplies

I have a lot of office supplies and I'm not sure how they should be counted in the 100 things challenge.

When I first threw some clothes into a bag and decided to live simply I also included a Pentel mechanical pencil as my single writing instrument. But reflecting upon my day to day activities, I realize that I require a bit more: pencil, pens (black and red), paper, stapler, tape, and bookmarks at the least. I also often use: index cards (counted as one item?), post-its and a variety of notebooks. The list seems to keep growing (the "essential" items number at least 7 counted individually).

After looking at the 100 things challenge page, I see that that Dave (or whatever his name is) didn't bother to include paper in his list and has no other office supplies other than desk and computer. I guess that he has no exclusive supply of paper.

1 comment:

  1. I too have lot of office supplies.!! I just love office supplies, especially the really colorful ones.

    ReplyDelete